Male Futsal Recruitment Drive
Monday, July 13, 2009 | Author: [J].[L]
Hey guys, I'm Sanjay Dev Singh, the male futsal rep for Hydra. I am trying to recruit more people to join the Hydra futsal team.
I would sincerely appreciate your support and attention
. Please call me at 012- three three five five 772 or email me at sanjaydev90 [at] hotmail [dot] com.
Lastly, I hope that you guys get back to me as soon as possible so that I can estimate how many trainning sessions that I need and when to have it.
Please contact me together with your:

Name
ID number
Batch
Handphone number
Preferred playing position(def,mid,g.keeper,striker)


Thank you.

|
This entry was posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: