Basketball recruitment drive GIRLS
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 | Author: [J].[L]
Hi HYDRAian,
Again, is me, Chee Yuan from ME1/09, your basketball rep. First of all, I want to take this chance to welcome all the newcomer to join IMU, this big family. Hope you guys will have fun in IMU especially for those just came in yesterday, make these 2 weeks become most memorable weeks in your lifetime. No doubt, I missed my orientation the most.
IMU CUP is one of grand event in IMU but is the ONLY event that gather everyone from different batch and course. First and ever house system brings all of us together and gives us a chance get to know more new friends. Hence, it NEEDs your contribution, not only to prove how excellent you are, yet to prove that the cooperation between batches and courses can drive towards glory.
As the basketball rep, I urge you guys to join me for IMU CUP. Even though the open ceremony for IMU CUP have overed, don't worry, it's not too late yet.


SIGN UP TODAY!!


Please contact me via :

e-mail or MSN : cyuan_06 - at] hotmail[dot] com
phone : I will follow you (XX6) - 421 E9 double seven

RU HYDRAian?
BE PROUD AS A PART OF HYDRA....
JOIN IMU CUP..
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: