International Chess Recruitment Drive
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 | Author: [J].[L]
Hey peeps,

It's Chun Yen here, your International Chess representative. Anyone out there interested to play chess for IMU Cup? Even if you do not know how to play, you can contact me for a tryout.

So far, only one person has expressed interest to join. I need more ppl!!!! especially GIRLS!!! Haha. Please do contact me as soon as possible yea.

You guys can email to me at elvin4@hotmail.com or give me a call at 016-2611015.

Please include the following if you are emailing me.

Name
ID Number
Batch
Handphone Number
Past Experiences

Thanks guys!
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: