Appreciation speech from Touch rugby captain
Friday, September 16, 2011 | Author: Hydra Lernaean Υδρέα
To all my touch rugby players, I'm really proud of you guys. Thanks for showing the "never give up" spirit, In fact, I find it a compliment when one of the top 2 teams said they were lucky and other teams said they were afraid to play us. Well, sometimes, in games you need luck. And luck wasn't on our side today. Well, only for the semi's.

Nothing is worth more than the bronze you guys earned today, than that elusive gold. Those jerseys, be your in memories being in this team. =)

Dharmaraj, you're the MVP. =)

I hope everyone had fun training and playing. To Adam who appeared out of nowhere today, thanks!

Thanks for all the mental support from the people in this group as well.

To my team, Heng Chuan, Dharma, Yusri, Keen Wai, Mohd. Ikmal, Amir Nazri, Wei Peng, and my girls, Carmen Wong, Joanne Chiew and Maisarah Amran, I could not have asked for a better team. =)



Adrian Chew
Touch Rugby event captain
|
This entry was posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: