Basketball Announcement
Saturday, May 23, 2009 | Author: [J].[L]
Transition of batch system to house system doesn't mean the end of your contribution and enthusiasm to IMU Cup.  In contrast, first and ever house system need your contribution, not only to prove that you are excellent in that sport and yet to prove that the cooperation between batches and courses can drive towards trophy.  This is the good chance for us get to know more about our friends so we do not need to see so many strangers in IMU campus.

Hence, please feel free to contact me, volunteer yourself, nominate your friend to me.  I need the name, batch and contact information.

I am Chee Yuan, your basketball female rep...
You can contact me via.....
e-mail or MSN  :  cyuan_06 [at] hotmail [dot] com
phone  :  I will follow you (XX6) - 421 E9 double seven


are you a  HYDRAian
BE PROUD AS A PART OF HYDRA....
JOIN IMU CUP..
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: